Ceramic Injection Molding Parts
- Brand Name
- 3X Ceramic Parts
- Material Type
- alumina ceramic or zirconia ceramic
- Forming Way
- Injection Molding Ceramic
- 100 pcs
- irregular or simple shape
- white , beige , blue
- 3.6g/cm3 or 6.02 g/ cm3
- Surface finish
- polished or not
- e - cigarette
- Machining Way
- injection ceramic molding
- Shipping Way
- by express
Alumina Zirconia Ceramic Injection Molding Parts
3X Ceramic Parts company providing a economic forming way that is ceramic injection molding . This forming way is suitable for large volume irregular small ceramic parts . The material can be alumina ceramic , zirconia ceramic . Alumina ceramic purity could be 95% al2o3 , 99% al2o3 , 99.5% al2o3, 99.7% , also we have 99.5% alumina ceramic powder material from Japan which with high quality properties . It is very density with 0 % porosity . Zirconia ceramic material could be in white color or black color . Some parts may also need to be with smooth and shinny surface , we could also get the parts polished . Ceramic Injection Molding is a very good forming solution .
The advantages of Ceramic Injection Molding way .
1. Low cost , It is very economic forming way bringing down cost of forming therefore the unit price of the finished product .
2. Multi shape customization , Some small parts with irregular , complex shape they are can not be shaped by isostaic pressing , dry pressing , hot pressing , it can be shaped by injection molding . It expands the shape of ceramic forming greatly .
3. It is suitable for large quantity orders .
The disadvantages of Ceramic injection Molding :
1. Have to open mold to make the sample , after tooling been opened , then the samples can be made .
2. The product density is not as good as isostatic pressing and dry pressing forming .
3. If it is production with very high precision dimension and tolerance , it is not suitbale to choose this way .